Labels

Labels

Categories

Categories

Pages

Advert

Advert22

Blog Archive

Blog Archive

Featured Posts

Advert


Stats

Insalate

Insalate

Insalate

Insalate

Insalate

Insalate

Insalate

30 September 2005

Ah! I really dont know where to start this from! It has arrived and its here and its beautiful!!
First of all I would like to thank you Valisa for what you sent and how you sent it. I have to say it feels like Christmas has arrived today, just much better than Christmas!
I always think that cooking for someone or giving food to someone is infact an act of love and that is how I felt today, loved by someone I didnt even know the exsistence before and really made my day!
But lets see what's inside :

- volkoren koek. Dutch classic for breakfast good with eat or just plain.







- another Dutch classic Valisa says. chocolate and fruit flavour, can be eaten with bread or use on sweets. (hmmm ideas..!)






- a packet of mie konde noodles!









- little brownies with walnuts and almond that Valisa made with her own hands and a box of chocolate and almonds shortbread!






(Already tasted as well and delicious too!)








- chrysanthemum chinese tea (which I never heard of it before, looks very interesting!)







- home made apple chutney! (cant wait to try this one)

- Dutch cumin cheese (Oh god! never had this one either, I have got an idea for tonight already :-)




- and last but not least, a lovely chinese cute little box of beauty powder. Very similar to borotalco, at least it smells like so and its not for eating! :D , though it looks lovely and Lisa spotted my asian addiction as well. I am styding japanese and soon I will be able to read whats written on the cute box too ;-)


- mixed Dutch sweets.

Well as you can see its all good. I will talk about the ingredients more as I try to figure out what to make out of them !

Thanks again to Andrew for this lovely idea and for the coordination. xox

You can visit Valisa's blog at http://lekkertje.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. F,
    I am so happy you love what I sent you! You're right about food being gift of love - I think that is why I love feeding people and cooking so much!!! Hope you'll enjoy every morsel and can read my handwriting! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, surely I have managed to read everything :) dont worry, mine isnt that good these days, too much technology has spoiled it! its always good to receive something personal as a handwritten letter :) we have tried the apple chutney tonight and its gorgeous! you will have to send me the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete

Grazie - Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...